Cosmetic Gynecology in Apex, NC
Cosmetic gynecology is a series of surgical procedures used to enhance the function and appearance of specific components of the vagina and vulva (outside of a woman's genitals).
Women may choose cosmetic gynecology for a variety of reasons including:
- To correct an abnormal appearance or shape of the labia (lips) or clitoris
- To restore muscle tone to the vagina
- To improve sexual performance and desire
- To boost self esteem
- As a gift to a partner or spouse
- For religious reasons
Learn more about cosmetic gynecology options. Call (919) 301-0841 or contact Family Wellness Clinic & Regenesis MD online today.
Cosmetic Gynecology Considerations
There are many reasons to consider cosmetic gynecology. For some women, large or bulging labia (lips) can make it hard to wear tight-fitting clothes like swimsuits or leotards, or even exercise without irritation. For other women sex may be painful or unsatisfying because the vagina has loosened over time.
In other cases, an abnormally large clitoris may look like a small penis to some women - making sex embarrassing.
Any of these reasons (plus many others) could make cosmetic gynecology right for you.
Cosmetic Gynecology - Questions To Ask Your Provider
Your medical provider will complete a physical exam and recommend the best procedure to fit your needs. Before surgery, ask your provider:
- What surgery do you recommend and why?
- How should I prepare for my cosmetic gynecology procedure?
- How many of my specific surgery have you completed?
- What are the risks?
- What is the recovery time?
- How much pain should I expect?
- What activities will I be able to do afterward?
- When can I return to work?
- Will I be awake or asleep?
Request More Information
To learn more about cosmetic gynecology, call (919) 301-0841 or contact Family Wellness Clinic & Regenesis MD online.
Family Wellness Clinic & Regenesis MD
Address8020 Creedmoor Rd
Raleigh, NC 27613