Non-Surgical Vaginal Rejuvenation in Granite Falls, NC
Understanding Female Sexual Dysfunction
Sex is an integral aspect of intimate relationships, and research has shown that a healthy sex life is actually good for your overall health too. Sex decreases stress, creates an overall sense of wellbeing, and can actually reduce the likelihood of medical conditions like heart disease.
Unfortunately, loss of libido and sexual function unnecessarily impacts millions of women, even though most of the causes are reversible. Vaginal muscles tend to expand during childbirth, resulting in weak muscles and a larger vaginal opening and vaginal canal. Weak, loose vaginal muscles also can develop as part of the aging process. Vaginal dryness, urinary incontinence and changes in the outer appearance of the labia and vagina are all additional contributing factors to female sexual dysfunction.
Surgical methods to tighten and lift the vaginal canal, as well as to improve the appearance of the vagina, have been available for some time; they are not only expensive, but involve cutting, tightening, restitching and a downtime of up to six weeks. Today, less invasive, non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation options are available which offer minimal pain, are safer and require little to no downtime. These non-invasive procedures can amplify your G-spot, reverse loss of sensation, tighten and lift the vagina, improve blood flow, relieve incontinence, correct defects and improve vaginal pH and lubrication.
To schedule a consultation with a healthcare practitioner in Granite Falls who specializes in non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation procedures, call (423) 482-8711 or contact Dr. Dalal Akoury online.
Types of Non-Surgical Vaginal Rejuvenation
A variety of safe, non-invasive vaginal rejuvenation procedures are available to women. Your healthcare provider can help you determine which type of procedure might be best for your needs.
- Polydioxanone threads known as PDO threads are known for use in non-surgical facelifts, but threads can be used to achieve a similar lifting and tightening effect in the intimate female region. PDO threads are synthetic surgical sutures designed to be bio-absorbable. They have been used in open heart surgery for years, but now are being used on aging skin tissue. The vaginal tissue completely absorbs the tissue in 4-6 months, naturally producing elastin, collagen and other healing responses around the PDO threads.
- Hyaluronic acid filler injections, traditionally known to reduce wrinkles, are often used to enhance female sexual organs. Various injectable products can be used to shape the labia, trigger the growth of new epithelial cells or even to reduce vaginal dryness.
- Radio-frequency treatments, such as ThermiVa, transfer heat via radio-frequency to internal and external vaginal tissues. Because the heat exchange is directed to the deeper tissue layers, there is no damage to the outer layers of the skin. Radio-frequency has historically been used to trigger collagen production in muscle and tissue healing, as well as for wrinkle reduction and facial skin tightening.
- Fractional CO2 laser treatments like the Mona Lisa Touch or FemiLift remodel your collagen growth factors in your mucosal lining, triggering growth of more youthful vaginal tissue and also causing contraction of tissue lining which results in tightness and increased self-lubrication. The laser shrinks vaginal tissue using heat that stimulates collagen production and the fibroblasts that are part of the connective tissue.
- G-spot augmentation or amplification is a procedure to increase the sensitivity of your G-spot. While the effect is only temporary, it is a simple injection procedure that can be repeated every six months. This procedure increases size and sensitivity. The procedure consists of your G-spot being located, administering a numbing local anesthetic, and then injecting engineered collagen directly beneath it. It takes ten minutes and your new and improved G-spot is fully operational within 24 hours.
- Platelet-rich plasma injections have created exciting new frontiers in non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation. A similar G-spot procedure, involves the injection of platelet-rich plasma into key vaginal areas to help generate healthy vaginal tissue.
Non-Invasive Vaginal Rejuvenation Results
Most women tend to associate only vaginal tightening with non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation, but non-surgical vaginal tightening is but one aspect of vaginal rejuvenation treatment. Non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation procedures can accomplish a wide array of outcomes and benefits. Depending on the procedure you choose, non-invasive vaginal rejuvenation can:
- Increase the likelihood of orgasm
- Decrease size/diameter of vaginal opening (external and internal)
- Reverse loss of sensation due to vaginal birth or post-menopausal atrophy
- Reduce vaginal dryness
- Increase blood flow
- Enhance vaginal muscle tone
- Eliminate or decrease sexual pain during intercourse
- Prevent penis from slipping out easily or repeatedly during intercourse
- Help prevent recurring yeast and bacterial infections
- Increase strength of vaginal muscles
- Rebuild perineal body
- Increase sexual gratification
- Improve control of vaginal muscles
- Correct urinary incontinence
- Restore proper vaginal pH
- Correct tissue emerging from vagina
- Improve outer appearance of vagina
What to Expect from Non-Invasive Vaginal Rejuvenation Options
An initial consultation to evaluate the health of your reproductive organs and the severity of your condition—and any issues which might preclude certain treatments—is the first step in receiving non-invasive vaginal rejuvenation. You should have a list of questions and a list of your symptoms and any medications you are taking prepared for your healthcare provider at this first appointment.
Non-invasive vaginal rejuvenation procedures—depending on the type you choose—may require no more than an hour. Some require multiple treatments to achieve the desired effects. Others require "touch-up" treatments periodically.
Vaginal tightening results are generally excellent with these non-surgical methods. Vaginal rejuvenation recovery time can range from 24 hours to several days. The CO2 laser procedure, for example, has no downtime, but you cannot insert anything into your vagina for three days.
Non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation cost varies depending on the type of intervention you choose, where you are located, the severity of your medical condition and the healthcare provider you choose.
Intimacy Renewed by Non-Invasive Vaginal Rejuvenation
If you are faced with damage, injury or noticeable aging in your vaginal area, you can have your sexual intimacy renewed by non-invasive vaginal rejuvenation. Request more information about vaginal rejuvenation and available treatment options today. Call (423) 482-8711 or contact Dr. Dalal Akoury online.
AWAREmed Health and Wellness Resource Center
Address1604 Lamons Lane
Johnson City, TN 37604
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tue: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wed: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thu: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Fri: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Areas We Service:Asheville, NC, Granite Falls, NC, Hudson, NC, Lenoir, NC, Hickory, NC, Boone, NC, North Wilkesboro, NC, Wilkesboro, NC, Greenville, SC, Morristown, TN, Knoxville, TN, Gatlinburg, TN, Kingsport, TN, Bristol, VA, Abingdon, VA