The O-Shot for Female Sexual Dysfunction in Seffner, FL
In terms of the media and mainstream medical communities, male sexual dysfunction (such as erectile dysfunction ) receives the majority of the coverage. Despite that fact, female sexual dysfunction is a very real condition that numerous women deal with on an everyday basis.
Painful sex in women, inability to orgasm, and vaginal dryness can all manifest as female sexual dysfunction. The “O-Shot”—a revolutionary treatment from the creator the Vampire Facelift —may be able to help you overcome sexual dysfunction and enjoy sex again. Schedule a sexual health consultation today: Call (813) 536-3212 or contact Dr. Christopher Van Benschoten online.
What is Female Sexual Dysfunction?
Female sexual health, like all aspects of health, is complex and delicate. Men are known to suffer from erectile dysfunction and performance anxiety, but women have a host of sexual issues they may face on their own. These include:
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder: Also known as low desire. With this condition, a woman suffers from an abnormally low libido .
- Female Sexual Arousal Disorder: This issue and Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder typically go hand-in-hand. With this condition, women have trouble becoming aroused.
- Female Orgasmic Disorder: Women who suffer from Female Orgasmic Disorder can have sex comfortably, but they have trouble achieving orgasm.
- Dyspareunia : Also known simply as painful sex, this condition can cause intercourse to be a painful and frustrating ordeal.
What do all of these conditions have in common? They make enjoyable sex difficult or impossible, and they are all treatable. If you're suffering from one of these disorders and would like to discuss the O-Shot, please call (813) 536-3212 or contact Dr. Christopher Van Benschoten online.
The O-Shot for Women's Sexual Health
The O-Shot (also called the orgasm shot or Oh-Shot) is an innovative option for the treatment of female sexual dysfunction. The O-Shot uses platelet rich plasma (PRP) to rejuvenate female sexual health. Platelet-rich plasma is created by stem cells drawn from your own blood stream. As part of the O-Shot procedure, these stem cells are used to rejuvenate the female reproductive system and generate new tissue, just like Vampire Facelift does for facial skin.
The O-Shot procedure itself takes less than a half hour, and it features a few simple steps:
- Blood is drawn from your arm
- This blood is placed in a centrifuge that separates only platelet-rich plasma
- This plasma is injected in critical areas of your vagina
- New, healthier vaginal tissue is generated
- You enjoy healthier, better sex!
The O-Shot can also be used to treat urinary incontinence in women . Similar to using the treatment for sexual dysfunction, injected platelet-rich plasma can rejuvunate and repair the urinary system.
Have Better Sex
Women no longer have to struggle with sexual dysfunction! Medical options have been available for men, but there is now a female-specific treatment in the O-Shot! If you're interested in trying this non-surgical treatment for sexual health, please call (813) 536-3212 or contact Dr. Christopher Van Benschoten online.
Address4691 Van Dyke Road
Lutz, FL 33558
7:00 am - 4:00 pm
Tue: 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
Thu: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Fri: 7:00 am - 4:00 pm